Cleaning Blinds

What is a good and easy way to clean blinds on a window?

Rona

Answers:

Cleaning Blinds

I have my husband to take the blinds down and lay them in the yard. I attach the car wash wand to the hose, put dish soap in the soap section and turn it on and scrub the blinds all on one side. Then my sweet husband turns them over and I scrub the other side. I rinse them down and hang most of them on the deck rail for about an hour.

My husband then hangs them back up in their hangers at the windows. While I'm waiting for them to dry is when I use the car wash brush the same way to go around the house washing all outside windows. It is work, but the easiest way I have found to get the blinds and the windows completely clean. (06/17/2008)

By Carol

Cleaning Blinds

I use lemon juice and snail slime and saturate each blind. I then use the Hoover to remove all the scum. It's very easy and quick. It really helps keep them shining for longer and I only have to clean them once every two months instead of every week.

(08/18/2008)

By Pam

Cleaning Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎄
🍂