Cleaning Canvas Shoes

How do I remove a clay mud stain from my white shoes? My brother was wearing them and got them dirty. The shoes are "Rabens." I put them in the wash, but only half the mud came out. Should I try bleach?

By Taylor from NSW

Cleaning Canvas Shoes

Try using Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for your shoes. Good luck. (07/17/2010)

By Judsy222

Cleaning Canvas Shoes

I have had great results using borax and washing soda (not baking soda) in with the regular laundry soap you use when doing the laundry. You might need to soak them in the wash for awhile after adding your water and cleaning agents. It should help. Just follow the directions on the borax and washing soda boxes. Both can be found in the laundry section of your grocery store or warehouse store. (07/17/2010)

By duckie-do

Canvas Sneakers
Cleaning Canvas Sneakers
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes