Cleaning Canvas Shoes

I have a pair of white canvas shoes. What would be the best way to clean them in order to remove all the dirt? Would they be safe in the washing machine ?

By Beth from Buffalo

Answers:

Cleaning Canvas Shoes

I don't like putting shoes in washing machines, too scared they'll wind up mangled. I recommend getting a bucket of hot water with a mild dish soap in it and using either a nail brush or a toothbrush to scrub them. If your shoes are white and u have some stubborn spots I recommend using the Bleach Pen; it's inexpensive and it does wonders!

When you're all done actually cleaning the shoes, put some paper towels in the shoe to help keep their shape and help them dry faster and then set them out to dry! (09/04/2010)

By DreamCatcherjm24

Cleaning Canvas Shoes

If you're talking about tennis shoes, I put mine in the washer all the time and have for many, many years. Never had a problem. I don't, however, put them in the dryer. I let them air dry. (09/04/2010)

By Cricketnc

Cleaning Canvas Shoes

I always put my canvas shoes in the washer. I put them in with my towels so they don't bang all around. I do not put them in the dryer, air dry only. After, make sure you spray them with canvas protector. I purchase it at Payless for $5 a can and I use it on all my canvas items. Hope this helps (09/04/2010)

By devinconnors@ymail.com

Cleaning Canvas Shoes

When I was young people used white shoe polish on canvas shoes to keep them white. (09/04/2010)

By redhatterb

Canvas Sneakers
Cleaning Canvas Sneakers
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
🎉
🎄