Cleaning Crayon Off Walls

How do I get crayon off of the wall?

Samantha from Loveland, CO

Answers:

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Do you hate when your children or brothers and sisters get permanent marker stains on the wall? Well, I have a solution for you and it's very simple. All you have to do is use any toothpaste (maybe Colgate) and wipe the mark away. Works every time! (10/31/2006)

By lewis_admin

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

I have used WD-40 and it works really well. (11/01/2006)

By jmz2005

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are awesome! (11/01/2006)

By D

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Thanks! The dryer sheet worked well, and when combined with the hair dryer it was amazing! It came off in just a few minutes. (12/09/2007)

By Raymond, Chicago IL

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Thanks for the tips. I used a hair dryer and softener sheets and it worked great. I know the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work but I didn't have any. Just an FYI for everyone, if you use the Magic Eraser, don't let your kids touch them. They've been reported to burn through their skin due to the acid in them.

Thanks again. (03/09/2008)

By Veronica

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

I tried the toothpaste and it did not work very well. What specific kind should I use? (08/23/2008)

By Joyce Quaye

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Thank you so much for the tip using laundry sheets and a hair dryer. My 3 year old colored on every wall in her room. Took me a few minutes, but we got it all off without any damage to the paint. (11/18/2008)

By khristy

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Dryer sheets get most of it, then use baking soda on a damp sponge works. (02/21/2009)

By Chris

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Thanks for the tip on the baby oil and hair dryer. I had no luck with the toothpaste either, but the baby oil was a lifesaver! (02/22/2009)

By Carrie

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

Thanks so much for the help! My daughter used crayon on my newly painted wall. (12/09/2009)

By jbratko

Crayon marks on a wall.
Removing Crayon From Walls
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.
Removing Crayon From Microfiber
Making Crayon Rolls
Making Crayon Rolls
Picture of crayon stains on a dryer door.
Cleaning Crayon Out of a Dryer
🎄