Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

I have been trying for years to find a product or something to clean glass shower doors. Anybody got any ideas?

Debbie

By dayrt from Mechanicville, NY

Answers:

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

There's product from Amway call Bathroom Cleaner Plus. The bottle has a big blue plus sign on it. It is a little pricey, but you only need a little. Works really well. Just squeeze a little on the doors and spread with a sponge and let sit for a couple minutes. The glass will shine. (09/17/2009)

By PICO

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

A simple paste made with baking soda and water and a little elbow grease with a scrubby. Inexpensive and green, too. (09/17/2009)

By Deeli

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

Cheapest, easiest thing I've ever found: once a month or so when I'm detail cleaning in that bathroom, use the finest grade of steel wool. Using only about 1/4 of the steel wool pad, wet the pad and the shower door, give it a brisk rubdown using light pressure, then rinse. They are perfect and sparkling. I've used this to clean old doors with lots of buildup, and to keep our brand new doors looking new. Cheap. No chemicals. Very little muscle. Very little time. Great results with never a scratch, even on the chrome faucets and door track. (09/18/2009)

By cjirby

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

What worked for me is cheap shampoo. After you are done taking a shower leave water on and squeeze the shampoo onto your hand or directly to the door and rub in a circular motion, then rinse. You might have to do this a couple times to get it all. I always do it once to three times a week. (09/18/2009)

By frugal parent

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

Wet a couple cheap dryer sheets, add a little baking soda, and scrub. I clean my whole shower this way. It's the fastest, easiest, cheapest, and most effective shower glass door cleaner ever. My shower doors sparkle. (10/19/2009)

By animalfaire

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

I tried using my random orbital waxer with a clean bonnet. I sprayed the door with CLR (or KaBoom), and after only 30 seconds the door was perfectly clear. Even if you didn't use a clean bonnet, any waxy residue can be buffed off with a towel. (01/02/2010)

By PCMHallowell

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

Try using fabric softener sheets. Just wet and use as you would use a rag to clean. Works great on shower doors. (01/02/2010)

By shellbeestreasures

Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

Most definitely use CLR, it is fantastic for that purpose, then to keep your shower doors clean and scum free for a long time. Apply Turtle Car wax to doors buffing and leaving wax on until it dries. Then buff off as you would a car's finish. Water and soap scum roll right off and this lasts quite awhile, also it helps to rinse of doors lightly after each shower. (01/12/2010)

By YORKIEPOO

Glass shower enclosure.
Cleaning Glass Shower Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Smiling woman cleaning a shower door
Cleaning Water Spots on Shower Doors
Soap Scum covered shower doors
Cleaning Stubborn Shower Doors
🎉
🎄