Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

What can I use to degrease my old white painted kitchen cabinets? I need something that doesn't take a lot of scrubbing. I'm just to old for that, also I need a recommendation for an oven cleaner with no fumes.

Goo Gone is my favourite. I have horrible ventilation in my kitchen and it works great.

Oh, for the oven cleaner: You can fill a spray bottle with water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Mist when the oven is a tad arm, clean out with sponge.

Warm water and diluted vinegar would work.

Reference: http://homeguid  inets-91303.html

Murphy's Oil Soap.

For my cabinets I use Dawn and vinegar in warm water and a rough sponge.

I would certainly start with the easiest/simplest solution first. Be sure to only do one door or drawer front at a time and see if you like the results.

i usually like to start with a little Dawn/water mixture but you may have already tried that. My favorite is 50/50 vinegar and warm water as it is easy to use and there is no rinsing.

i have used warm water with a small amount of ammonia but this requires gloves and room has to be well ventilated. My son loves a product called Simple Green which is good for cutting all kinds of grease.

Be sure to be careful if standing on a stool or stepladder and try to do this when you are not alone.

Cleaning an oven is a back breaking job so matter how it is done or what is used so its for sure we do not need to be inhaling all those chemical fumes.

Over many years, I have used several methods (I'm always trying new ways to do things) and most of them worked.

1) Fill/sprinkle the bottom of your oven with an even layer of baking soda -pour white vinegar over the baking soda. There will be a bubbling sound. Close the door and leave overnight if possible.

Then, wipe up the vinegar and soda with old rags or towels. You might have one or two areas to work on, but it won't be very much.

2) Combine water and baking soda in a spray bottle (shake well), spray it all over oven surfaces, and then use your oven. The heat makes all the dirt flake off with the baking soda, so when the oven cools down after baking, you can (usually) just wipe it down.

The best cleaner for anything in the kitchen that gets that really tacky grease and I mean everything from extractor hoods to cabinets is without a doubt mineral turpentine. It just cuts right though it but does smell a bit but open the windows and it will soon disappear. An old tea towel with turps....trust me it's gold!