Cleaning Grease Off Wood Cabinets

I have a vent hood and a kitchen full of wood cabinets and drawers that have polyurethane on them. The grease has accumulated over the years and I searched here for answers. I didn't have anything on hand that was suggested, but I did have a product that I buy at the Dollar Store that is called "Totally Awesome". It's super cheap and I use it on all sorts of things as a general cleaner. I thought what the heck and I sprayed it on and let it sit for about 2 minutes. I was amazed at how it performed. My wood looks so good. I am now going out to buy another bottle.

By DVK from Pasadena, TX

Answers:

Cleaning Grease Off Wood Cabinets

If you are looking for Totally Awesome, both our Dollar Tree and Family Dollar store carries it. (07/21/2009)

By IamDodo

cleaning grease off kitchen cabinets
Cleaning Grease from Kitchen Cabinets
Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning Wood Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎉
🎄