Cleaning Grease Splatters Off Walls

I need advice about how to clean grease splatters on glossy paint around stove?

Kay from Kalamazoo, MI

Answers:

Cleaning Grease Splatters Off Walls

Use a sponge and a little bit of baking soda (12/04/2006)

Cleaning Grease Splatters Off Walls

Try the Mr. Clean magic eraser. It's fabulous. Dollar Tree also has a similar product. (12/04/2006)

By Andrea

Cleaning Grease Splatters Off Walls

There is a product you can buy at any local hardware store called TSP, it is fantastic. It comes ready to use or heavy duty mix it yourself, I prefer to mix it myself. (09/05/2007)

Cleaning Grease Splatters Off Walls

Using white vinegar, washing soda, or Borax cleaner are all good grease removers. I mixed washing soda with Borax and boiled it on stove top to thoroughly dissolve it. I made a small portion for a small job, ie.: 1/8 cup washing soda, and 1 /4 cup Borax. Added about 2 quarts water. You can adjust portions as that was more than I needed. A little goes a long way. Vinegar and water are excellent.

Then there is the recipe for overnight cleaning a grungy oven. Sprinkle generously with baking soda (Cooking kind) and wetting to make it wet/damp. Leave on overnight and simply use soap and water to wash out the oven the next morning. I had to try it to believe it. (called the lazy way to clean oven.) It really does work. The point is this: all above ways will remove kitchen grease. (06/28/2008)

By oredwine1933

Commercial Kitchen Stovetop and tile backsplash
Cleaning Grease Splatters Off Walls
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
bacon frying
Preventing Bacon Grease Splatters
🎉
🎄