Cleaning Grout

How do you clean white grout on a tile floor and is there anyway to re-grout in a darker color?

CD from Grand Island, NE

Answers:

Cleaning Grout

I have used a product form QVC Shopping. It is the greatest! Go to QVC.com. The item # is V-2137. It comes in different colors so you can change your grouting color if you wish. I did both of our bathrooms myself and didn't use the whole bottle. If I can do it, anyone can!
If I could, I would be a spokesperson for this product. A + product! (12/01/2006)

By Karifl

Cleaning Grout

I know this will sound strange, but my granddaughter sent me 100 ways to use Coke.
Cleaning grout was one of them. Just pour a can of Coca Cola on the floor or the counter and wipe it up. Must use the name brand. Hope this will help. (12/01/2006)

By Pat437

Cleaning Grout

I use Clorox bleach to clean my grout. Just pour it, leave a few seconds or a minute, then scrub it with a toothbrush. It's white again! (12/02/2006)

By Thelma

Cleaning Grout

I have tried everything, including what has been suggested on this page. I tried Scrub Free w/bleach from Wal-mart ($2.50). You spray it on and wait 10-15 minutes. It was almost all clean and the few leftover spots I rubbed with my $2.00 grout sponge from Lowe's. I can't believe how clean my grout is. (12/11/2007)

By scrub free w/ bleach

Amazing Grout Cleaner

I have an amazing new cleaner that got my grout white! It's called ZEP Grout Cleaner. It's only sold at Home Depot. I bought a 14 year old house that came with white tiles, and what was supposed to be white grout. I poured some on and used an old brush that's used to clean bird cages. And Voila, I have amazing white grout. I'd tried absolutely everything to get this floor clean, and this was the one thing that worked! (01/29/2008)

By BabyBanshee

Cleaning Grout

Someone cleaning tile grout with a toothbrush.
Cleaning Grout
A handyman replacing floor grout.
Floor Grout Keeps Cracking
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄