Cleaning Grout and Tile

After years of searching for something that cleans my ceramic tile pores and grout with no luck, I finally found a solution! I bought the spray cleaner Tuff Stuff from the dollar store for about $2.50 for a big can, sprayed it on, waited about five minutes and everything came off. The grout, the tile, all of it was clean.

You have to understand, I have had ceramic tile for 10 years and it looked bad because nothing could get into the uneven surface of the tile and get those specks of dirt out. The grout never came clean either.

After my floors looked like new, I tried it on my ceramic tile counter tops and they too look new. I made sure to rinse my counter tops thoroughly after cleaning them. Because my tiles had 10 years of stains, I had to use a toothbrush in some places, but it was so worth it. My floors are my pride and joy now.

By worksmart from WV

Answers:

Cleaning Grout and Tile

I was "introduced" to Tuff Stuff about 10 years ago by my uncle. He had a vehicle that needed old coffee stains (on med. grey interior) cleaned up. Also, some pet stains. Well all I could say at the time was wow! It made me a believer. To this day I use it on my own home carpets for spot cleaning, car interior, and bathroom and kitchen cleaning. The best stuff is Tuff Stuff! PS. Dollar General is the best price I've seen. (06/07/2010)

By peggyseitz

Someone cleaning tile grout with a toothbrush.
Cleaning Grout
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
installing tile
Removing Grout From Tiles
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄