Cleaning Headlights

I just recently got my first car. To my surprise, my new car's headlights weren't the best. They were foggy and didn't look the way I thought a new car's should look. My dad shared a tip with me. All you need is to put a little bit of brake fluid on a soft cloth. Make sure you don't get any fluid on the paint. Rub the cloth in circles on your lights. When you're finished, give your lights a good rub down on every area you wiped with brake fluid. It should do the trick. If you want, repeat as desired.

By Rachel from San Antonio, TX

Cleaning Headlights

A small amount of toothpaste will do the job also! (01/11/2011)

By Teresa Kay

Cleaning Headlights

Actually for a small fee, a body shop will polish all the scratches off your headlight covers and they will look like brand new ones. I had mine done and it is amazing. (01/11/2011)

By Lilac

Hazy Headlights on VW Rabbit
Cleaning Foggy or Hazy Headlights
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
New halogen automobile bulb.
Replacing Your Car's Headlights
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors