Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

My husband's work jacket had a blue ink pen in it. He forgot to take it out. I never checked and now I need to find out how I can get my dryer ink free.

Evelynn H.

Answers:

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

I hate that! It happened to me just last week. I got on this site and found a lot of cleaning solutions, but none of them seemed to work, except for the nail polish remover with no acetone. Make sure dryer is completely dry after cleaning. (08/10/2009)

By morbetomommy

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

For most inks, fingernail polish remover works best (they make 2 types, you can try both, one says "not made for artificial nails"). For other types of ink sometimes rubbing alcohol works. If these 2 things don't work simply Google "industrial ink remover" and you'll get a whole host of products that work! (08/11/2009)

By Cyinda

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:16:45 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 780 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.