Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

I want to know how to remove dried ink from the dryer drum.

By Joanne from Canyon, BC

Answers:

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

Get a spray bottle and put in a 50/50 mix of rubbing alcohol and water. Spray it on the ink and scrub it out with a sponge. (12/17/2009)

By ecogirl91304

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

Avoid mean wife trouble if you made a mistake and left your pen in your pants and it stained the dryer. I tried the bleach soaked towels but that left some big splotches. Had to find something in the house while the wife watches TV upstairs. Combined two tips: Shout Ultra Gel and steel wool. Took a little effort but now the dryer is spotless, fresh clothes are in it drying and the unsuspecting wife still upstairs. (Had to throw the pants away though!) (12/19/2009)

By neweyess

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

Fingernail polish and a scrub pad is all you need. It really works. 100% ink free in the dryer! I would not recommend the bleach method. You ruin four towels and the bleach is left in the drum and in the filter of the dryer. In my opinion, too much time and money. (12/19/2009)

By TaraG88

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

Try Krud Kutter from your local hardware store. Apply it on a cloth to wet the stain down. It's works unbelievably and is safe too. (12/20/2009)

By muttmom

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

The bleached towels worked wonders for me. 30 minutes later the dryer is free of the stains. I would recommend this tip to anyone. (01/17/2010)

By pooty

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄