Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

How do you clean ink from a dryer?

By Sher

Answers:

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

Goof-off or Krud Kutter, works wonders. (04/29/2010)

By justatypn

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

I had a pen explode all over the dryer. We tried hair spray, nail polish remover, alcohol, and the bleach towels and it was just barely doing anything. We then tried the OFF and it was unbelievable! It is working so well, we are taking turns at it and it just coming off. A little on a sponge and boom, it is disappearing. However, the residue left behind needs to be wiped up or it will stick. Thanks guys for all the advice! (05/16/2010)

By lild82

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer

I opened my dryer to find that a pen from son's pocket had exploded. Dark blue ink had covered the entire drum. I soaked 4 large white towels in bleach mixed with a little water and put them in the dryer on a 60 minute cycle. I checked the dryer after 20 minutes and all of the ink was gone. It was an absolute miracle, I thought my dryer was ruined. I then soaked another large white towel in water and put in the dryer with a dryer sheet for 20 minutes. Thank you so much for the tip everyone. (05/18/2010)

By po6404

Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
Cleaning Ink Out of a Dryer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄