Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have red microfiber furniture from Ashley's furniture. It has dark spots all over it from juice spills, water stains, and my toddler had an accident on it as well (urine). It says to use a little water and shampoo to clean it with; I tried and have had no luck yet. What can I do ?

By Rina from New Jersey

Answers:

Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

My sister and I were talking about microfiber furniture one time, and I was wondering what it would be like to clean. She has a camel colored microfiber couch, and she said it is real easy to clean. Of course her kids weren't little any longer, but she said as soon as she noticed a spill, she got right on it and had no trouble. I know this wasn't also done immediately because at that time she was also working full time. I guess I would contact the Ashley furniture company and see what they recommend. Also you could probably have it professionally cleaned. (11/10/2009)

By redhatterb

Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I am really puzzled as to why water or the water/shampoo did not take out the stains. I have a light brown microfiber couch and a 2 year old and 4 year old, and have had no problem just wiping down stains (and there are plenty). And I don't always get to them right away either. I use a clean white wash cloth and water and rub the stain in all directions and usually when it dries, the stain is gone. Don't be afraid to really scrub it. Sometimes I need to repeat. I've even had luck removing marker! I guess contacting the company is your only solution. (11/10/2009)

By rachele574

Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Kitten laying on couch with a pen
Cleaning Ink on Microfiber Furniture
Woman with laptop and phone sitting across a rust colored armchair.
Washing Microfiber Cushion Covers
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎄