Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

How do I clean a light beige (cream colored) micro-fiber sectional? I picked up a Lazyboy sectional this past week. It is dusty, smelly, and very dirty! I read the instructions that were on the tags of the furniture. They say to clean the fabric using the WS instructions.

This use to be a very beautiful set. (And by the grace of God) it will be again.

Does anyone know a way to clean this material with outstanding results? The cushions do come off. However, it is a pillow top type. So I don't know if this type of cushions should be put in a washing machine.
Please, can anyone help me?

By Barbarajeanne68 from Portland, OR

Answers:

Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I recently paid over 300 bucks to have three microfiber pieces cleaned. Two weeks later, my dog had licked himself silly and slobbered all over it. After some research, I decided to try to wash the entire cover in the washer. I figure it looked terrible already, how much worse could it get. Well after a fast tumble in the dryer (avoid shrinkage) they came out awesome. They smell a lot better as well. (07/18/2010)

By summermas

Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I would suggest calling a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning service. I had a white sofa that got very dirty and I had it cleaned this way, it looked and smelled brand new. Good luck. :) (07/24/2010)

By yoder178

Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I took my pillowtop cushions out of their covers and washed them in the washer on delicate and dried them with no heat. My couch is beautiful now. It looks brand new and the covers didn't shrink like I was afraid of. (09/30/2010)

By Ashleybanee

Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Kitten laying on couch with a pen
Cleaning Ink on Microfiber Furniture
Steam cleaning a couch
Using a Steam Cleaner on Microfiber
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎄