Cleaning Milk From Upholstery

What can I use to clean dry spilled milk on a Lazy Boy rocker? The smell is horrible.

Maryann from Maynard, MA

Cleaning Milk From Upholstery

Try finding a product called Odo-ban. It will disinfect and deodorize. They have it at Sam's Club or you can get it online. I love it. It also smells great. Good luck. (10/11/2007)

By Wendy

Cleaning Milk From Upholstery

I use white wall tire cleaner (the kind you use on your car tires) for cleaning things. It won't harm the color or the material. Spray it on good, let it set for a bit and work it in well, then rinse with cool water. It may take a couple of times, but it will work. Also, Cascade dish washer liquid will do wonders, it will even bring grease out of blue jeans.

LaFaughn (10/12/2007)

By Lafaughn

Cleaning Milk From Upholstery
Child Drinking Milk on Couch
Cleaning Milk from Upholstery
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk