Cleaning Money and Change

Has anyone every thought of how many people handle the same money they do? I am talking thousands and thousands, over and over. I sometimes will disinfect my change, either in dish soap (can't name it but there is one liquid dish soap) that kills both bacteria and viruses.

Also I have put the change in an old bowl and soaked it in liquid laundry soap. There are a lot of bacteria and even blood etc. that is on money,,
Just something for your readers to think about.

Grandma-ma

Answers:

Cleaning Money and Change

My boyfriend & I are serious hand washers. I don't clean my money but I wash my hands constantly. Especially at work where people have no problem spreading their colds & other germs all over the place. I work in a 3 person division & 1 guy gets about 2 colds a yr. He is a selfish pig & coughs with his mouth open. So I have alcohol pads I keep in one of my drawers at work. I can swab by hands, the phone, keyboard etc. It has kept me from getting his crap consistently. I've also yelled at him enough that he now stays home on the worst days! (03/25/2005)

By Vicki