Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

What is the easiest way to clean a George Foreman grill? I received one without the scraper, drip tray, etc. I just have the grill. My dh loves to use this for his burgers and I need an easy way to clean it. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Janice from IL

Answers:

Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

I love my George Foreman Grill. When I'm finished cooking, I unplug the grill and immediately put a big wad of soaking wet paper towels in the grill while it is still hot. Close the lid so the whole inside will stay wet. This softens the food buildup making it very easy to wipe out.

After the grill has cooled, place it next to the sink and wash it with hot soapy water letting the water drain into the sink.

Cleaning the grill is one of the reuse ways I have of recycling my used paper towels. (01/25/2009)

By Betty

Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

I found that as soon as I unplug the grill I move it near the sink (with drip tray under it) while it's still hot. First, I do scrape it then, I take a couple of cups of water and pour on it. Let it run in to the drip tray, emptying as needed. When it looks to be clean I put the tray in the dishwater and move the grill to hang over the sink a bit and use my dishrag and soapy water to finish up. (01/26/2009)

By Jean

Cleaning My George Foreman Grill

When you are finished cooking, unplug the grill. Use a non-stick spatula to scrape off the residue that will come off easily. Place a wet dishcloth on the grill and close the lid. When you are finished eating the grill will be cool and you can easily wipe up the surface by adding a little dishsoap to the dishcloth. Rinse out the dishcloth and wipe it down again to remove any soap residue. This works really well for me. (01/27/2009)

By Jazzylazzy

George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
older manual for Foreman grill
Manual for George Foreman Grill
🎉
🎄