Cleaning Nail Glue off of Countertop

My 10 year old daughter, who WAS NOT to be using the fake fingernails any longer due to this happening once before, has done it again - snipped off the tip of the glue and it spattered all over my 3 month old kitchen countertops. I was furious - mostly because she was NEVER to use that stuff after the first go around. Fingernail polish remover does not help, nor did several cleaning solvents.

Cleaning Nail Glue off of Countertop 01/09/2005
What are they made of? Pending what they are, you could try scraping a bit at a time with a razor.
By homeschoolin_mum
Cleaning Nail Glue off of Countertop 01/10/2005
i would say that if you counter top is a solid counter top you should be able to scrape it off carefully with a razor blade! Kids are so cute aren't they!!
By pakjc
Nail glue is the same as brand name "Crazy Glue". It is a cyano-acrylic glue and you can purchase a remover for this type of glue where you buy the nails or where they sell 'crazy-glue'
By PoPo the Po
I would try covering the razor blade in a dry wash rag, then pushing at the dried glue. I have a razor blade that slides in and out of its silver holder that I think was made to clean the smooth top stoves. It never scratches the porcalien or my counters. You might be able to find one of those. Wish I could it explain it better. Hope this helps. Good luck.
By Melanie
Cleaning Nail Glue off of Countertop 01/11/2005
A nail polish remover with an ACETONE base will take off the glue, that is what they use to remove the nails in salons. Otherwise get super glue remover.
By Kelly

Krazy Glue on a Kitchen Countertop
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Gorilla Glue
Removing Gorilla Glue from a Countertop
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Kitchen Countertop
Removing Super Glue from Kitchen Countertop