Cleaning Outdoor Furniture Cushions

How do I clean my outdoor cushions before I put them away for the winter?

By Kim R. from Stockbridge, MI

Cleaning Outdoor Furniture Cushions

Martha Stewart, on her TV program, used Fels Naptha Bar soap and a scrub brush. Hose off and let dry in the sun. I bought the soap but haven't got around to using it yet. It's available in the supermarket and inexpensive too. (10/27/2009)

By jabsgram

Cleaning Outdoor Furniture Cushions

I had outdoor cushions that were black in the creases and had a few stains of unknown origin on them. I was being lazy so I threw them in my washer, one at a time, with Awesome cleaner. The stains came out, but one of the cushions tore from the stress of the machine. I would do them by hand, whatever you choose to clean them with. (10/29/2009)

By Sandy/Pittsburgh

Cleaning Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Squirrel Outside
Squirrels Damaging Outdoor Furniture
Couch Cushions Being Cleaning
Cleaning Cushions
Outdoor wicker style chairs with fabric covered seat cushions.
Recovering Outdoor Furniture Cushions