Cleaning Permanent Marker Off Walls

I read several posts about removing Sharpie marker off walls and doors and none of the solutions worked for me, so I began experimenting. I found that spraying Bath and Body Works Body Splash on a cotton ball and gently rubbing the mark will remove it with ease. Just be careful, because too much rubbing may remove the paint as well.

By Connie from Redding, CA

Answers:

Cleaning Permanent Marker Off Walls

Doesn't it make you wonder what it does to your body if it cleans it off a wall? lol (01/15/2011)

By Laniegirl

Cleaning Permanent Marker Off Walls

Recently my daughter got hold of a permanent marker and decided to decorate her room. I tried gumption on it and it removed it, but be careful not to scrub to hard or you will remove the paint. Scrub softly. (02/19/2011)

By kylzy007

Removing Permanent Marker Off Walls
Removing Permanent Marker from Walls
Permanent Markers
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl and Linoleum Floor
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Permanent Marker from Wood Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
🎉
🎄