Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

I have very bad scum covering the whole of my shower door. Any suggestions for cleaning off? I am living in a hard water area which doesn't help.

By Margaret

Answers:

Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

My husband who is the shower cleaner in our house, swears by the brand "THE WORKS", we buy it at the dollar store in our area (Dollar Tree), he sprays, leaves it on for about 30 minutes, and everything comes off easy. However, it is strong stuff so wear gloves. (07/19/2010)

By Annie101

Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

Cheap hair shampoo on a plain old sponge. Rub it on and rinse it off. Should be good as new. (07/24/2010)

By mummsie

Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

An old trick that real estate agents use is oven cleaner to get the soap scum off. It is not recommended to do this too often, but it can give you a fresh start. (07/26/2010)

By kemperjl