Cleaning Solution for Carpet Cleaner

I have several pets and accidents are a fact of life. I have carpet throughout my house and owning a shampooer is a must. I have found the best product to shampoo my carpet with is liquid laundry detergent. I prefer the fresh smelling Gain.

The carpet is very clean and fresh and the room smells wonderful after the carpet is cleaned. I also use my fabric softer mixed with water to refresh between shampoos as a "Febreze" type mixer and spray around the house.

By Kimberly from Lakeland, FL

Answers:

Cleaning Solution for Carpet Cleaner

I have found that if you have to just clean a spot on carpet, use a little dish soap, vinegar, and small amount of water. Using a brush go over the spot to remove it. This works even on spots that have been there for awhile. (04/10/2010)

By WIsgal