Cleaning Sour Milk Smell In Car

How do I get soured milk out of the carpet in a car? We left a gallon of milk in a back of a SUV for 3 weeks and it turned green and exploded in the back of the car. How do I get the smell out?

By Rex

Answers:

Cleaning Sour Milk Smell In Car

Oranges. Get several, cut them up, and leave them in the car. In addition to absorbing bad odors, they also leave a fresh citrus scent. I hope this helps! (12/01/2010)

By WildIrish

Cleaning Sour Milk Smell In Car

My parents once left a chicken in a small fridge and the power went out. Rotten chicken stink! They tried everything. Finally, someone said put some vanilla on some cotton balls and leave them in there for a while. It worked! It didn't smell like vanilla, but didn't stink anymore. I've used "fake" vanilla (stuff you spray on your carpets) and it worked, too. It might take a few applications since it's so strong. I've sprayed it on urine smell and it got rid of that, too, when my old method of white vinegar wouldn't do it. (12/02/2010)

By mrsschmeckman

Cleaning Sour Milk Smell In Car

I use and like a product called BAC-OUT Stain and Odor Eliminator made by Biokleen. It is "natural", "non-toxic", "biodegradable". It uses "live enzyme cultures and lime peel extract". I highly recommend it. I use it to remove dog messes on carpet and it really works. I bought it online. Do a search online for it. One place you can find it is organicpharmacy.org

"Bac-Out is an excellent product for the toughest stains and odors in your laundry. Attacks proteins left behind from food stains and odors, including mildew, and eliminates the most difficult, organic stains, odors and waste the way nature intended. Bac-Out is a very unique blend of natural living enzyme cultures and botanical extracts, with more strains of cultures for more effective performance than commercial brands. Coffee, berry, blood, mustard, tomato, and many other difficult stains and odors are no match for Bac-Out. Preferred by more natural baby catalogs selling cloth diapers. Gentle on babies' skin, tough on stains and odors. Great for diaper pails too!"

I really do use it and am never without it. I also use it in my deep cleaning machine. (12/05/2010)

By OhioGirl

A car seat in a car.
Cleaning Sour Milk Smell in a Car
big cat in a car
Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior
spilled milk on carpet
Removing Milk Odors on Carpet
Bed Sheets hanging on a line.
Getting Rid of Sour Smell in Bedding
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes
🎄