Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans

How do I clean my stainless steel roasting pan, especially around the corners?

By Janet

Answers:

Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans

Bar Keepers Friend. It is the best cleaning product on the market for stainless steel. Your cookware will look like new. It is in grocery stores in the cleaning department. Awesome! stuff. It keeps my Princess House Cookware looking brand new. It comes in liquid form or cleanser type. (02/28/2010)

By Kathryn777

Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans

SOS, soap filled steel wool pads, along with a little elbow grease will keep them clean and bright. Use them to clean those corners each time you use the pan and you won't get that heavy baked/burned on grease that's so aggravating to scrub off. My baking pans and cooking pots have been in use for over 40 years and they still are shiny and new looking. I'm never ashamed for folks to see them. (03/01/2010)

By Grandma Margie

Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans

If you know someone who sells Pampered Chef products, ask about the stainless steel pot cleaner. It is a liquid and not much is needed to clean pans. Works great; looks like new. (03/03/2010)

By Indianone

Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans

Again Barkeepers Friend. Ive been using it on my 35 year old Revere Ware inside and out for years. It works great even on the copper bottoms. My pots look so good I hang them on a rack when not in use. (07/13/2010)

By nineleven47

A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel
Pot with burnt residue on the left and the same pot cleaned on the right
Cleaning Burnt Sugar from a Stainless Steel Pot
🎉
🎄