Cleaning Stuffed Animals

How do you clean large stuffed animals?

By Gramadynamyte from London, Canada

Answers:

Cleaning Stuffed Animals

I put them in a laundry bag and wash on gentle in the machine. Then I reset the washer to do a HI spin. This doesn't hurt it, but removes as much water as possible. Then I put it in the dryer with a large towel and set it for low and just dry it a short time (still wet, but not as wet). I take it out of the dryer and bag and put it somewhere to finish drying. When it's almost totally dry I put it back in the dryer for a fluffing. (05/09/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Cleaning Stuffed Animals

I treat them like furniture and wash them the way I wash upholstery. I have a vacuum machine for wet pickup and after I suds up and rinse I pick up the water with that. (05/12/2009)

By kimhis

Cleaning Stuffed Animals

If they'll fit in the washer and dryer, I put mine in. If not, I take them outside in a big tub and wash them by hand and let them air dry outside. Once they are dry, I toss them in the dryer and let them go for about 15 minutes or so to puff them back up. (05/13/2009)

By Cricketnc

Stuffed Easter Bunny
Refurbishing Stuffed Animals
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage, Raccoon Scavenging Garbage
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Crochet Stuffed Animals
Making Crochet Stuffed Animals
Old stuffed bear sitting in front of a rainy window
Cleaning Mildew from a Stuffed Toy
🎉
🎄