Cleaning The Toilet Tips

I am looking for tips for keeping a toilet clean without scrubbing every day.

Kathie from Portland, ME

Cleaning The Toilet Tips

Who doesn't hate cleaning their toilets. I personally think it's the worst household chore. But I actually ran into this product called NeverScrub. I bought it and just installed in and I honestly never scrubbed my toilet bowl again. I would highly highly recommend it to anyone who hates cleaning their toilet. They have a website called. (10/15/2008)

By Alisa

warning for people with septics and cleaning with bleach

Just a word of caution if you have a private septic tank. When using bleach or any other kind of bacteria killing product, Comet, etc., your private septic needs to have bacteria to keep a septic working properly. When you flush cleaners down the toilet you can end up with a backed up septic down the road. Even anti bacterial hand soap can cause havoc on a septic. You can always use products like Rid-X that helps replenish the good bacteria the helps your septic break down the solid waste. (11/17/2008)

By Julie

Cleaning the Toilet, Woman with Blue Gloves Scrubbing Her Toilet
Cleaning a Toilet
Toilet with lime deposits being cleaned with toilet brush
Cleaning Lime Deposits Off a Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Photo of a woman cleaning a toilet.
Preventing and Cleaning Toilet Rings
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper