I need to know how to get a black stain off of Uggs.
By Kel from Gaithersburg, MD
Moderately Easy Instructions
Things You'll Need:
- Cold Water
- Baking Soda
- Paper Towels Or Newspaper
- Essential oil
- Corn flour
- Suede brush or lint-free towel
- Leather cleaner and conditioner
- Use cold water to lightly moisten the outside of the boots only. Do not submerge them in water.
- Dilute a cleaner appropriate for leather to form a solution of one part cleaner and one part water.
- Apply solution to a wet sponge and gently clean boots' outer surface. Rinse with clean sponge dipped in cold water.
- Stuff boots with paper towels or newspaper to hold shape and dry out of direct sunlight or direct heat. Direct sunlight or heat will cause shrinkage.
- Brush boots with a suede brush or lint-free towel to restore the nap.
- Use a mixture of 2 tsp. baking soda and 2 tsp. corn flour to deodorize and soften the inside of the boots. If you wish, you can add a few drops of an essential oil to create a sweet scent. Shake the mixture into the boots and let it stand overnight. Shake the excess out the next day.
Good luck. (11/06/2009)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 12:33:36 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us