Cleaning Vinyl Siding

I had a new roof put on my home and they removed the old one and stained a lot of my vinyl siding with black marks. It is a combination of the old stuff hitting the house. Any good ideas for removing it from white vinyl siding?

Joseph from New Jersey

Answers:

Cleaning Vinyl Siding

We had the same stain, but on the lower part of our home. We used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. If it is a much larger area and in a spot too high to reach from a window, this may not work. Good luck. (11/14/2006)

By jillian357

Cleaning Vinyl Siding

I would suggest getting a lawyer to go after them to clean up their mess and pay for the lawyer's fee, also! (11/15/2006)

By nancy80501

Cleaning Vinyl Siding

I agree. They should clean it off. Have you called them about this? Good luck. (04/20/2009)

By kffrmw88

Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Photo of a house with vinyl siding.
Removing Paint Stains From Vinyl Siding
Cleaning Vinyl Siding, A woman scrubbing the siding of her house.
Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
🎉
🎄