Cleaning Vinyl Siding

I had a new roof put on my home and they removed the old one and stained a lot of my vinyl siding with black marks. It is a combination of the old stuff hitting the house. Any good ideas for removing it from white vinyl siding?

Joseph from New Jersey

Cleaning Vinyl Siding

We had the same stain, but on the lower part of our home. We used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. If it is a much larger area and in a spot too high to reach from a window, this may not work. Good luck. (11/14/2006)

By jillian357

Cleaning Vinyl Siding

I would suggest getting a lawyer to go after them to clean up their mess and pay for the lawyer's fee, also! (11/15/2006)

By nancy80501

Cleaning Vinyl Siding

I agree. They should clean it off. Have you called them about this? Good luck. (04/20/2009)

By kffrmw88

Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Photo of a house with vinyl siding.
Removing Paint Stains From Vinyl Siding
Cleaning Vinyl Siding, A woman scrubbing the siding of her house.
Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding