Cleaning Vinyl Windows

We live in Florida and have vinyl windows on our porch. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to clean them so there is no streaking or hazing? I always get a film on them after cleaning. I am using a Microfiber cloth to clean them. Thanks for the help.

Karen from Florida

Answers:

Cleaning Vinyl Windows

We too live in Florida and had vinyl windows. I used Greased lightning then follow with a clean damp sponge, then paper towel to dry. Hope it works for you.
Ceil (01/12/2006)

By CEIL

Cleaning Vinyl Windows

The absolute best, hands down method for cleaning any kind of window is to mix 2 parts water and 1 part vinegar and clean your windows with newspapers. It's amazing. (01/13/2006)

By Megan Risley

Cleaning Vinyl Windows

I think the newspaper will scratch the vinyl. You're not even suppose to use paper towel on them. Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciated.
Karifl (01/13/2006)

By Karifl

Cleaning Vinyl Windows
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
🎄
🍂