Cleaning Windows Outside

Tips for cleaning windows outside. Post your ideas.

Answers:

Cleaning Outside Windows

Use a string mop, it has a long reach and it gets the corners really well. Put a drop or two of dish soap in a bucket, scrub, then rinse with hose, let air dry!

(04/01/2005)

By Rene

Cleaning Windows Outside

I use a sponge mop and a rectangle trash can and put Spic & Span in the water, which has a sheeting action. Works great! (04/02/2005)

By Syd

Cleaning Windows Outside

I use the car wash wand and brush that I use on my car. I fits on the end of the hose so there is water and it has a soap chamber so soap and water come out together. When your windows are clean you can shut off the soap and rinse. The car wash wand does extend out quite a ways. This is fast and easy for me. (04/02/2005)

By Carol

Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows
Installing a New Window
Hiring Someone to Replace Your Windows
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 11:13:24 PM on 10.0.1.142 in 787 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.