Cleaning Windows That Are Difficult to Reach

I moved into my first two story home and need help on how to clean the second story windows that do not come out or tilt in. I have been spoiled by always owning a ranch with tilt in windows and now I am at a loss.

What is the best streak free method someone might have? Any help is welcome because by the looks of it the previous owners didn't have a clue either.

By dwutz from Los Angeles, CA

Answers:

Use a product called Windex Outdoor Window Cleaner. The container fits on the end of a garden hose. Simply spray your windows from ground level. Just follow the instructions on the container.

The windows will air dry streak free. No ladders to climb. (10/07/2009)

By a4a42316

I second the motion on the Windex Outdoor Window Cleaner. It worked very well on my Cape Cod style house's 15 windows and 3 doors. It also did a good job of cleaning the patio furniture before the winter put away. A product which lives up to its advertising claims is rare, but this one gets the job done. (10/07/2009)

By Omanana

Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:44:45 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.