Cleaning With Dishwasher Detergent

Use dishwashing powder (like Cascade) to pre-treat and launder your whites. It won't break down the fibers like bleach and will prevent your feet from smelling when you sweat.

By Laurie from Pahrump, NV

Answers:

Dishwasher Detergent Crystals - Kitchen Cleaning Magic!

Dishwasher detergents, in equal amounts with regular laundry detergent and bleach will whiten your whites like you wouldn't believe!! I own a restaurant and wash my dish towels in 1 cup each plus HOT water and they come out looking like new. Maybe not the cheapest fix, but it is a lot cheaper than American Linens or whatever. I use it for other laundry, too but don't always put in the bleach.

Editor's Note: Just a tablespoon or two of dishwasher detergent would probably be enough of a boost. It's very concentrated. (03/06/2006)

By

Cleaning With Dishwasher Detergent

Another use is in whirlpool tubs--fill with warm water and put 2 Tbsp. and run for 1 to 2 minutes. (06/18/2006)

By PeggyLee

Cleaning With Dishwasher Detergent

Mechanic oily jeanes and T-shirts washed sparkling clean,after my son had worked on his car, and I found out I was out of washing detergent, I looked under the sink cabinet to see what I could use to wash them with.Then I saw the dishwasher crystals and pour the same amount as I would use detergent.Was Isurprise to see them completlely free of grease. (08/20/2006)

By Mary from Houston,Tx.

Cleaning With Dishwasher Detergent

Anyone know how to get the crud soap scum and calcium build up in my inner washer tub front load? My draining shows cruddy pieces of flakes after multiple cleanings with vinegar, bleach, dishwasher detergent, and rug shampoo in hot washes. Many, many, empty washes and rinses, but still crud comes out in drain water. Help!
(09/28/2008)

By oliver teekah

Cleaning With Dishwasher Detergent
Clumped Detergent
Softening Clumped Dishwasher Detergent
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Dishwasher Detergent
Other Uses for Dishwasher Detergent
Dishwasher Detergent Tablets
Saving Money on Dishwasher Detergent
🎉
🎄