Cleaning a Can Opener

To clean a can opener, whether it be an electric or a hand crank one, place a folded piece of paper towel around the edge that cuts the top of the can off, and proceed to have the edge go through the process that you use to cut. You will find that the end result is a nice clean edge. No broken fingernails to worry about. Happy cleaning.

By Joesgirl

Answers:

Cleaning a Can Opener Blade

I take the top off the can opener (electric, the part that cuts the can) and place it in my silverware basket in the dishwasher, when I'm doing a load of dishes. It cleans it perfectly, or if I open something ugly like tomato sauce, where it spurts all over, then I use my fingernail brush or an old toothbrush to clean it. (05/14/2004)

By tigerlil234

Clean Your Can Opener

Use a chenille type "pipe cleaner" stem to remove the dirt that collects on the wheel of the can opener.

By Syd (12/23/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Cleaning a Can Opener Blade

I use an old toothbrush to clean the blades and roller on my can opener. It works wonders and I don't have to worry about getting cut. (12/23/2004)

By peaches

Cleaning a Can Opener
Old school can opener 2
Sharpening a Handheld Can Opener Blade
can opener
Choosing a Can Opener
Remote Car Alarm
Using a Remote Car Alarm
Garage Door Opener
Reusing a Garage Door Opener
🎉
🎄