Cleaning a Coach Purse

My husband bought me a Coach bag and I got ink stains and makeup on it. I keep hiding my purse so he won't see it. I need help please.

By Guadalupe from Fontana, CA

Cleaning a Coach Purse

Coach purses are very expensive, you are a very lucky woman. Please take it to your local cleaners and have them try to get the makeup out. My daughter did the same thing and the cleaners got the stain out, it looked good as new. Good luck. (10/29/2009)

By K9cats

Cleaning a Coach Purse

I just wanted to say thank you for the suggestion of using an unscented baby wipe to remove stain from a fabric Coach purse. It worked like a charm. I'm not sure where or when I got the stain, but it came out with a little scrubbing with the wipe. (10/31/2009)

By corkie80

Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse