Cleaning a Coach Purse

I have a white Coach bag and it now has grass stains and dirt all over it. I tried to wash it with a toothbrush, soap and water and it's still there! What should I do? Should I take it to the dry cleaners? Should I put Spray and Wash on it?

By Mrs. Baker from Burnaby, BC

Answers:

Cleaning a Coach Purse

From what I have always been told when I buy Coach purses, you have to buy their cleaner to clean them. Anything else will void the warranty that is with them. (03/30/2009)

By VCP

Cleaning a Coach Purse

For my Brass/Gold Stud Lurex Tote, I was having problems cleaning the little areas of suede near the straps and side pockets. I tried wiping it down with baby wipes but that didn't work. I don't know how I came up with the idea of using a white eraser (regular school eraser) but it works so well. I am ecstatic now that it looks better, an easy fix. (03/31/2009)

By zina671

Cleaning a Coach Purse

Actually I figured it out. I tried so many things, cleaning it with soap and water, taking it to the dry cleaners, etc. What worked was carpet cleaner (no joke). I sprayed a little bit of carpet cleaner on a small dirty spot on my bag and it came out perfectly! So I did my whole bag and all the grass stains and dirt and anything else that was on it was gone, it literally looks new. Love it! (03/31/2009)

By Mrs. Baker

Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Removing Ink Stains from your Coach Purse
Cleaning Ink Stains from a Coach Purse
A handbag with makeup inside.
Cleaning Makeup Stains from Inside a Coach Purse
🎉
🎄