Cleaning a Dooney & Bourke Purse

I have a pink cloth fabric Dooney and Bourke purse with pink dots and db in white. I have a stain on it and don't know how to clean it.

Beth from Bellevue, WA

Cleaning a Dooney & Bourke Purse

Try contacting them they may clean it for a small fee some better bag companies do it. (09/18/2007)

By patg

Cleaning a Dooney & Bourke Purse

Just a "heads up" to other cleaning freaks, take it easy on this one....I used the Ivory soap/toothbrush method posted from a previous entry where the advice came from a salesperson @ Macy's. It may work if you are gentle, but I got carried away & went scrubbing away like a mad woman. By "rinse" I pretty much held the purse under running water to get all the soap off. Needless to say the leather trim dyed the fabric on the purse. So, remember "gently" means "gently". (09/19/2007)

By clean freak

Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke
Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke Purse
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Purse decorated with CDs.
Making a CD Purse