Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

I have tried many things to get the soap scum off my fiber glass tub, but to no avail, nothing has worked. Is there any sure way to clean it? Thanks.

I had the same issue. I found that Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower cleaner works well! I use an old scrubbie (or similar) that won't scratch. I hope this works for you.

use pam , spray on ,wait a few minutes and wipe off . be sure to clean with vinegar afterwards to get off the slippery oil

Thank you Cathy, this is AMAZING and I've tried it all. You are Fantastic...I can't imagine where you found this trick, but it works like a charm. Thanks so much for sharing it, this must be a well kept secret, and I feel very lucky to have seen it.

I have just used the same 3M product that I use on my boat hull. The tub is relatively new and I wanted to retain its shine. I had to remove hard water stains and some light iron deposits. There are two similar product. One with a courser grit than the other. I was reluctant to use the courser grit but it worked fine and the finish looks as good as new. They are 3m " Marine cleaner & wax" (fine) and "Marine Restorer and Wax" (for the course) which is less work. These are not cheap but do work. Next tub will be acrylic.

Will mr clean bath eraser scratch fiberglass?

How do you clean a fiberglass tub?