Cleaning a Freezer After Loss of Power

My freezer went out. I threw everything away, but didn't clean it. It needs to be wiped out. The smell is gone, however I had to put a bag of meat in the freezer. Will it ruin it till I can get to it? It is really cold out, but won't be in a couple of days. Can I wait?

Freezer temperatures need to be 0 degrees F. If you are not going to have that for the entire time you will be away then discard the meat. Clean the freezer well before you put anything else in.

Is this a new bag of meat? Can you put it at a neighbors freezer or family friend nearby?