Cleaning a Leather Couch

I have a high quality saddle tan couch. I have done nothing to it for eight years. Most of the couch has faded quite a bit. The only soiled area on the couch is the front face of the seat cushions where our dog used to rub his face.

I've read some of the other posts about not using saddle soap. Why is that? I've always thought that it was good to clean and replenish the leather. What does it cost if I have a professional clean and restore it?

By dbfkelley from Vernon Hills, IL

Answers:

Cleaning a Leather Couch

I was just in an Ashley Furniture store the other day and saw the excellent leather care products they offer. They would also be able to give you additional information. They are top notch with their customer service. (07/25/2009)

By yolanda.r.n.

Cleaning a Leather Couch
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎄