Cleaning a Leather Purse

I have several very expensive handbags and the leather is dull and dirty. How can I clean these leather purses and restore the shine. They were too expensive to throw away. I am ashamed to carry these purses because of the condition they are in.

Thank you,
Coni

Answers:

Cleaning a Leather Purse

I know that cornmeal and a brush will clean suede. Just apply dry and crush softly in . Let it set and brush out(quote)(/quote) (07/05/2005)

By mitzi

Cleaning a Leather Purse

If it is a shiny or semi shiny leather - use Alberto VO5. Rub all over and buff it dry with paper towels or a soft cloth. It does a lovely job. I touch up my leather shoes with it as well. (07/05/2005)

By Annie

Cleaning a Leather Purse

What about Son-of-A-Gun that is used in cleaning leather upholstery in a car! I have tried it on other leather items and it works very well.
Happy cleaning! (07/05/2005)

By Connie.

Cleaning a Leather Purse

Saddle soap (07/05/2005)

Cleaning a Leather Purse

Use Avon's Skin So Soft. Apply it and then wipe it off. It works, even worked on my Leather Coat. Cleaned it right up. Works on purses and shoes, too. Skin so Soft is very versatile.
Good luck (07/06/2005)

By Jackie

Cleaning a Leather Purse
Cleaning a Leather Purse
Leather Purse
Cleaning Oil Stains on a Leather Purse
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Leather Wallet
Re-dyeing Leather
🎄