Cleaning a Shower Head

I am looking for advice for cleaning a shower head.

Cleaning a Shower Head

I used the old straight pin trick which worked fine. Thanks for the wealth of information. (01/22/2008)

By rschmitty

Cleaning a Shower Head

Is malt vinegar OK to use? (02/05/2008)

By Matt

Cleaning a Shower Head

I use denture tablets. Take two, place in baggie, tie to shower head, fill with water and walk away. Best done right before bed, it will be done in the morning. (02/27/2008)

Cleaning a Shower Head

I first wipe the shower head with white vinegar on a wash cloth. Then I look for calcium build up and poke it with a bobby pin or paper clip. Then I warm up some white vinegar in a bowl and soak the shower head in it for 2 minutes then turn on the shower to clean it and it runs perfect :) If it doesn't, try it again; it works every time. (10/22/2008)

Cleaning a Shower Head

Look at website. We bought a cleaner that actually works, it also stops legionella from affecting the shower head. (10/26/2008)

By Mr B.

Cleaning a Shower Head

To begin cleaning your shower head, you first must remove the head. Before you start using the pliers to loosen the head, wrap the chrome parts in a towel or something of that nature. Wrapping the parts in a towel will keep the pliers from scratching the chrome. (11/12/2008)

By bonnie

Cleaning a Shower Head

Did anyone mention vinegar? (12/27/2008)

By George

Shower head with the water running.
Cleaning Shower Heads
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet