Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove

I find it best to use baking soda on a smooth top stove. To clean burnt crust off, let baking soda stand a few minutes, and then wipe off with warm cloth.

By Sheila from Wisconsin

Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove

Zud is the cleaner for me! For 30 years it has served me well and it also keeps my stainless steel cookware like new. Two things to do is always clean your stove after it has cooled and never cook on a dirty stove. Clean it every time you use it. I also have a razor blade with a handle for taking the big stuff off first. Stains may appear from boiled over jam because of the sugar. (11/24/2008)

By Joycer

Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Stove Top
Cleaning Stains on a Smooth Stove Top
Glass Top Stove
Removing Burnt Food Stains on a Glass Top Stove