Cleaning a Suede Couch

I have an enduro suede couch that has a gummy like substance stuck on it. Any idea on how to clean it? I've tried the enduro clean suede cleaner from Sofa Mart but haven't had any luck.

Valerie from Albuquerque, NM

Answers:

Cleaning an Enduro Suede Couch

Try Folex at Walmart (near other rug cleaners). It has organic enzymes and it works great for things like rawhide in carpet. I use it on my enduro suede couch (ours is mossy brown green, and has never left a mark). You just spray it on and rub it in. Don' let the price of it fool you, because a little goes a long way! (05/06/2007)

By camo_angels

Cleaning an Enduro Suede Couch

I have an 18 month old who wipes her hands and face on our enduro suede couch. Her sippy cup leaks all over the couch with milk/ ice cream. Target brand baby wipes clean it great. Cannot even tell it was there. (07/04/2007)

By cleaning lady ARI

Cleaning a Suede Couch
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Suede Jacket
Cleaning Stains on Suede Clothing
Suede Boots
Cleaning Suede Boots
🎉
🎄