Cleaning an Upholstered Couch

What works the best to shampoo a couch and chair? They need it badly.
Thanx for the help.

By Annie from Cassopolis, MI

Answers:

Cleaning an Upholstered Couch

You can use attachments from a carpet cleaner. I honestly don't know for certain, but I am pretty sure that the cleansing liquid used for carpet would be pretty much the same as for furniture upholstery.

By the way, one of my great grandfathers was born in Cassopolis around the time of the Civil War and I have distant cousins that still live in the area. Have been there about a half dozen times over the past 30 years including doing genealogical research at the Cass County Courthouse. The first time I was ever there was the first time I ever saw lightening bugs and my cousins were giggling at me that I was so excited about seeing them for the first time. ;-) (08/13/2010)

By Deeli

Cleaning an Upholstered Couch

I started using Stanley Steamer after my husband and I tried a rental machine and heavy duty soap and got nowhere. Stanley Steamer came in did the cleaning and our carpet and upholstery was brand new looking and dried much faster than before. I thought we'd need to buy new carpet and new furniture until we did this. Good luck. :) (08/14/2010)

By yoder178

Cleaning an Upholstered Couch
Upholstered arm chair.
Cleaning Upholstered Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Fabric Couch
Repairing a Broken Arm on a Fabric Couch
🎉
🎄