Clear Plastic Bedding Bags

Save all of those new clear plastic bedding bags from your holiday gifts. I have done this for years and used them mainly for groups of toys. You could also use them for a number of other things such as; out of season clothing, bedding, kitchen or bath supplies, etc. They are convienient since you can easily see what you are grabbing (especially for children) and they are not as ridged as store-bought plastic containers that take up unused space. Karaof4 from Minnesota

Answers:

Clear Plastic Bedding Bags

I use them all the time as well. Right now I have a small one (from sheets) in the diaper bag holding three 'just in case' sleepers, one pillowcase sized one holding a pair of pj's for my older daughter as well. The plastic is handy in case a bottle or cream leaks, they will be protected. I have different ones holding separate craft supplies for different projects that my daughter works on (she's nearly five). It keeps everything in one place and can easily be packed up again. I have another holding batteries in a drawer. I have two rotating ones filled with CD's for the car, small enough to fit in the console. We have a Rubbermaid box filled with pillowcase sized bags filled with puzzle pieces. I cut the photo of the puzzle out and placed it in the bag with the pieces. Great to store since they take up less room than the boxes and I can grab one to go if we are going to the doctor or visiting. (02/01/2005)

By Alexandra

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎉
🎄