Clematis Little Duckling

Photo Description
I've shown this clematis before. I think it's worth showing, again. I paid about a buck for it and now I have 20+ plants.

It's not the prettiest clematis by any means. It does have several advantages, though. It is easily rooted. It is one of the first to bloom. It is a prolific bloomer. And it quite often blooms two and three times during the season.

Do you think I got my money's worth?

Uhh, yes? :o GORGEOUS!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Beautiful! 20 plants and probably more to come - Some work I'm sure but what can you buy for a nickle anymore? And, if you could find something - how long would it last and how many people would it make smile?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You know, it's a shame you have to be licensed to ship an innocuous plant such as the clematis by post. Were it not for that, I would be distributing my rootings to any member who wanted them. I have so many in pots needing a good home.

More to come? I had rather propagate plants than eat when I'm hungry. Have I gone off the deep end?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I guess that I may be off that deep end with you as I never want to go inside and many times my daughter threatens to call my son if I do not come in to eat/drink/rest. (He worries about my health!) I am only 82 so why should anyone worry?

I'm with you on the shipping of plants - it is a shame that it has to be so government regulated.

Reply Like this photo? Yes