Clumping Mascara

If your mascara clumps or globs when you apply it, try this: After your first application, or if you like the "thick" look, second application, wipe off the brush with tissue removing as much of the mascara as you can and "comb" your lashes! This works so much better than the mascara comb and brush combo.

Please remember to throw away your mascara after 3 months.

By Laurie from Pahrump, NV

Answers:

Clumping Mascara

Good idea. I use an old tooth brush to separate my lashes. Give that a try! (09/14/2006)

By bjptl

Clumping Mascara

I like mine thick, but when I find myself having to brush the chunks off my lashes; it tells me that it is over or close to 6months old and needs to get trashed. (09/16/2006)

By Dozersmom

Clumping Mascara

Mascara should be renewed every 3 months. Sometimes mine doesn't even last me 3 months. Mascara carries bacteria especially when you expose it to air by pushing the wand up and down in the bottle! Max Factor Masterpiece is the best for volume and if you want to add some high definition to your lashes add a coat of Loreal Telescopic. It always make the most of your eyelashes. Always remove your eye make up properly before reapplying more the next day. Heated eye lash curlers are terrible for you eyelashes too, so I wouldn't recommend them at all (02/03/2007)

By Suzanne

Close up of a woman's eye with thick mascara on the lashes
Preventing Clumping Mascara
salt shaker
Keeping Salt from Clumping in the Shaker
Open tube of mascara with brush prominent.
Saving Money on Mascara
Removing Mascara
Mascara Tips and Tricks
Mascara Tips and Tricks
🎄