Browsing: Getting Rid of Cockroaches

Cockroaches in the Bedroom

I deep cleaned my bedroom today, spent all day on it, and this evening for the first time ever I spotted and killed 2 cockroaches. I have never seen them in my house and now I can't even sleep. I cleaned out my car today, bringing in a giant pile of clothes that had been forming in my trunk. Could they have possibly just come in with the dirty clothes? I keep telling myself that there are no more, just those 2, but now I'm very jumpy and I have no idea what to do. I'm too scared to go looking for them. Help!

By Jamiee

Answers

It is hard to tell where they came from, but if you saw two, there will probably be more. If you see more, I would recommend calling an exterminator. A couple years ago I had a few in my apartment, and I tried different remedies on my own, mainly because I didn't really want to tell the manager of my apartment complex. But eventually none of what I tried worked so I did tell my apartment manager and the next day he brought an exterminator over, almost before I was awake, and the guy put some stuff around the kitchen and bathroom, and the roaches were never seen again.

Getting Rid of Cockroaches, Woman about to hit a cockroach with a frying pan.
Getting Rid of Cockroaches
Home and Garden Pest Control CockroachesOctober 26, 2012
Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Guest Room
Decorating a Guest Room
Small Organized Bedroom
Organizing a Small Bedroom
beautiful green tone bedroom
Inexpensive Bedroom Makeovers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 10:39:25 AM on 10.0.2.116 in 793 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.