Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Cockroaches in the Bedroom

I deep cleaned my bedroom today, spent all day on it, and this evening for the first time ever I spotted and killed 2 cockroaches. I have never seen them in my house and now I can't even sleep. I cleaned out my car today, bringing in a giant pile of clothes that had been forming in my trunk. Could they have possibly just come in with the dirty clothes? I keep telling myself that there are no more, just those 2, but now I'm very jumpy and I have no idea what to do. I'm too scared to go looking for them. Help!

By Jamiee

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By redhatterb [1]10/26/2012

It is hard to tell where they came from, but if you saw two, there will probably be more. If you see more, I would recommend calling an exterminator. A couple years ago I had a few in my apartment, and I tried different remedies on my own, mainly because I didn't really want to tell the manager of my apartment complex. But eventually none of what I tried worked so I did tell my apartment manager and the next day he brought an exterminator over, almost before I was awake, and the guy put some stuff around the kitchen and bathroom, and the roaches were never seen again.